9 de jan. de 2011

BLONDE

     Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10 pm news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
     The blonde looked at Bob and said:
     - Do you think he'll jump?
     - You know – Bob said, I bet he'll jump.
     - Well - the blonde replied, I bet he won't.
     Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said:
     - You're on!
     Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying:
     - Fair's fair. Here's your money.
     - I can't take your money - Bob replied. I saw this earlier on the 5 pm news, and so I knew he would jump.
     - I did too - the blonde replied, but didn't think he'd do it again.
     Bob took the money. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Antecipadamente agradeço seu comentário. Magal