20 de mai. de 2013

De um leitor sul-africano


Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 20 years ago, (when the Nats were in power) De Klerk said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, the ANC has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels, tolled the Highways and Byways and mortgaged the Promised Land to the Chinese. 

I was so depressed last night thinking about Jacob Zuma, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, corruption, the toll roads, retirement funds etc .... 

I called a suicide hotline. 

I had to press 1 for English. 

I was connected to a call centre in Pakistan . 

I told them I was suicidal. 

They got excited... and asked if I could drive a truck.... 

Folks, we're so screwed !


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Antecipadamente agradeço seu comentário. Magal